• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied SandDepth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Damage: It suffocates the player in sand
How to use: Do /bending bind sanddepth. Then tap shift under a player that is standing on sand, then the foe will fall 10 blocks down and the sand above them will rise into the air and fall onto the player suffocating them.
Screenshots:
2014-12-29_00.33.16.png 2014-12-29_00.34.59.png 2014-12-29_00.34.54.png 2014-12-29_00.35.12.png

Janny

Verified Member
Well its not hard to brake sand, just brake the sand and use your other abilities to escape the hole

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Maybe it could just be as simple as you forcing the player underground when they are standing on sand or dirt. Like how the crazy guy did to katara:

Janny

Verified Member
I haven't seen the move quicksand, but if there is one then there isn't much use for the move you're suggesting
Actually, there IS use for it, this one is a bit more OP because its traps the player underground and in this one the player cant just jump to escape. Also QuickSand doesn't suffocate you.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I showed you the gif and you said that Quicksand was like that, now you say that quicksand doesn't suffocate or trap you. I'm confused

Janny

Verified Member
I showed you the gif and you said that Quicksand was like that, now you say that quicksand doesn't suffocate or trap you. I'm confused
Ok, SandDepth drops you 10 blocks underground and suffocates you in sand, QuickSand puts you to blocks underground, doesnt suffocate you, and you can easily escape by jumping

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok, SandDepth drops you 10 blocks underground and suffocates you in sand, QuickSand puts you to blocks underground, doesnt suffocate you, and you can easily escape by jumping
Dude, get your facts right. You can't jump out of QuickSand. Also, this is far too OP and would look terrible to me...

owlcool

Verified Member
I think this is just far to op. Just 10 blocks of sand falling down on you could kill you at low health, that is discounting suffocation. This move would need like a charge time the size of double shockwave, and it would still be overpowered. I am seeing this as more of a buff to spawnkillers then for actual pvp.
I am sorry, just not seeing it working out like that.
Sorry, but im not copying any moves. The move QuickSand is nowhere near like SandDepth
I think you kinda phased that wrong. A better way to say it would be to say, it is similar to this because "It causes you to fall into sand." But it is different because "It makes you fall 9 blocks deeper and gives suffocation damage." Argument is now settled.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This move is far too overpowered to be added. If they were falling 10 blocks down, then suffocating there'd be no way to escape.. The player would simply parish unless they were an earthbender that could earthtunnel out..

Status
Not open for further replies.