• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied SandBending Ideas & EarthPunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I get that it is OK to bump a thread once, but not any more then that.
Bumps aren't really needed on our forums, if it's something people find interesting they would post on it.. A bump just puts it to the top and people continue to not post on it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Bumps aren't really needed on our forums, if it's something people find interesting they would post on it.. A bump just puts it to the top and people continue to not post on it.
Unless there is a lot of activity on different threads, which actually happens often enough to warrent bumps.

Kwesi

Verified Member
Thinnen and Earthpunch sound great. Sandwhip has a nice concept but it seems too much like Torrent (it's basically a sand version). Sandspout to me is really not needed. I understand how it could be useful but there just does not need to be anymore spout abilities. Air and water have similar spout abilities with slightly separate characteristics, and that seems pretty legitimate. I think that, although these abilities can make sense, they can ruin the diversity of the different bending styles. I like how players need to think differently, move differently, attack differently with different elements; that makes it feel like they need to be treated differently due to their different natures. Some of these would make sandbending a lot like waterbending, and that just doesn't seem right in terms of Minecraft gameplay - I just can't see it as appropriate.

I will still say that I like these suggestions, as they are certainly useful and entertaining prospects, so nice job on that.

Kiam

Verified Member
Earth (at this point) Is already very developed and diverse. We do not need to mimic water moves for sand benders... You also have not shown any of the times these moves were used in the show (I know it's not required, but I think it's important with a far fetched set of moves like this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.