• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Rpg Builders wanted

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Advertising on our forum (via PM, Thread, or Status Update) is against the rules.
Welcome Dwellers of Minecraft,
We as the community of CaptainSnickerz are asking the good builders out there to come on and help us build a few cities in preparation of our new RPG map which will come with quests bosses and other goodies, We would greatly appreciate it if you'd send myself, Crazyped198 or Littlelink17 a quick message to clarify that you're interested in a role in our project or if in-game mail isnt your thing add CaptainSnickerz on skype: "xCelary". You would need to prove to us that you are serious about this and that you're a talented builder by sitting a couple of short tests to make sure you're the right person for the job :D
We Are in need of builders who can build;
• Elven
• Gothic
• Dwarven
• Nordic
• Medieval
• Modern
• Fantasy
Dwarven and Elven are kind of taken care of but the more the merrier :D:D
hope to hear from you soon
thanks for reading

CaptainSnickerz

Last edited:

brent logan

Verified Member
Welcome Dwellers of Minecraft,
We as the community of **ADVERTISING REMOVED** are asking the good builders out there to come on and help us build a few cities in preparation of our new RPG map which will come with quests bosses and other goodies, We would greatly appreciate it if you'd send myself, Crazyped198 or Littlelink17 a quick message to clarify that you're interested in a role in our project. You would need to prove to us that you are serious about this and that you're a talented builder by sitting a couple of short tests to make sure you're the right person for the job :D
We Are in need of builders who can build;
• Elven
• Gothic
• Dwarven
• Nordic
• Medieval
• Modern
Dwarven and Elven are kind of taken care of but the more the merrier :D:D
hope to hear from you soon
thanks for reading

CaptainSnickerz
and i can build anything

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
sorry for the advertisement thought it was ok to say the server name :/ if you guys are interested pls add my skype "xCelary"