• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
RootRush

RootRush 1.1

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

RootRush - stuff

RootRush:

Summon a frenzy of roots at whatever you're looking at! (totally not copyrighted by Pokemon). Once it hits a target, they become rooted to the ground whilst taking 2.5 hearts of damage. You can sneak to ride on the roots as a form of transportation, however you will only move to the location you originally looked at. In other words, it is not controllable.

Usage:...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
can you share a root bender gif in movie for me ??
lol i came up with this ability because i thought it would be a decent way to bring back Plantbending considering its lacking any ability at all
its not canon, but i feel like this would be a great aspect for Plantbending imo

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Although haven't played, it does look interesting and well though. At first, I was skeptical of the choice of the entities you're using, but then I thought hey there's nothing better to represent tiny roots than wood particles. I like it.

Da Psic

Verified Member
This is canon, you can see vatoo or whatshisface use it in a massive scale.
And plantbending style is that kinda of trap/sturdy style, fits it perfectly.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Vatuu did not manipulate roots he manipulated vines. And the vines he bent were magically summoned from nothing in places where vines did not exist. It was pretty much magic.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Well its still plantbending...theres no need to differentiate between vines and roots just to call it magic, after all bending is magic, their made of the same and roots should have even have more water than vines. (even tho im sure there were lots of brown in that scene)
He mixed spirit bending and water bending to grow and control plants(just like the foggy swamp tribe).

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Well its still plantbending...theres no need to differentiate between vines and roots just to call it magic, after all bending is magic, their made of the same and roots should have even have more water than vines. (even tho im sure there were lots of brown in that scene)
He mixed spirit bending and water bending to grow and control plants(just like the foggy swamp tribe).
No, bending manipulates already existing matter to the benders will. What vatuu did was create new matter where it did not exist before. That's magic. Bending at it's core is fictional magic, yes. But it still roughly follows the laws of physics. Like matter cannot be created nor destroyed, every object at rest will remain at rest unless an opposing object acts against it, etc.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's just uncanny. No indication and nothing suggests that he has waterbending (As for Raava, she somehow stored it from a human/Van). Yeah, that's not bending even If put that word in any word when it's not officially define.

Aqualon

Verified Member
It isnt working.. I've putted the .jar in my Abilities folder, just like all the other ones, but it doesn't work. I use PK 1.8.6

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Do you have an error log? Does the player(s) that are saying it isn't working have the permission to use the ability? We need some more information.

Pride

Verified Member
^^ lol, if youre going to tell us that an ability isnt working at least provide some more info other than the vague "it doesnt work" please xd

Aqualon

Verified Member
The ability has all the information in the config, but if I try to bind it, it isn't there.. /b b rootrush: Rootrush is not a valid ability.