• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

RolePlaying

HydroMan

Verified Member
Remaking a fightning seen from The Chase (Azula's sidekicks fightning Aang's friends). The only role for you is left is Ty Lee's (there still might be a change to the role, once I get people clears decitions on)

orfeas

Verified Member
Remaking a fightning seen from The Chase (Azula's sidekicks fightning Aang's friends). The only role for you is left is Ty Lee's (there still might be a change to the role, once I get people clears decitions on)
ohhhh...yo are going to make atla in mc?i always dreamt of ot actually.when you release the first episode make sure to sent me info

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
If anyone still needs any more actors I'll be willing to sign up as one whenever. I can play any role but I can use airbending well. I am also proficient in water and fire, if that makes a difference.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If anyone still needs any more actors I'll be willing to sign up as one whenever. I can play any role but I can use airbending well. I am also proficient in water and fire, if that makes a difference.
I can sign you up tommorow, if I won't get his respond until tommorow.

Also give me your skype via pm, so that I won't need wait as I now planning on making this roleplay soon.