• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I have reported Sakuras suggestion this because of the spam. My report was rejected. So why is it that owlcool can't post a thing about "towels", which got locked because it is considered as a spam he made, while Sakura can just make a thread with only word consisting "republicans" which is ok? ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
If we intend to close the Towel thread, we as might close this thread to because they contain reason why one of them was locked.

#Evr1hasequalrightsbros

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have reported Sakuras suggestion this because of the spam. My report was rejected. So why is it that owlcool can't post a thing about "towels", which got locked because it is considered as a spam he made, while Sakura can just make a thread with only word consisting "republicans" which is ok? ಠ_ಠ
Couldn't agree more...

Gold

Verified Member
His name is Sakurai, not a useless Sakura.

ashe36

Verified Member
come on man he's clearly a nintendo dev just trying to get a feel of american politics. Also it's Sakurai xD

Status
Not open for further replies.