• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Repair 2

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

Repair - Use earthbending to repair your tools!

This ability is for earth (yeah yeah I know done to death, so sue me)

How it works:
Ok so, your tools are damaged after being used. OH NOES! What do you do? Right click an applicable block (stone for stone tools, iron blocks for iron tools, and gold blocks for gold tools) and your tool will immediately receive max durability, with the only cost of the block until it regenerates!

Permission:
Due to the OP nature of this ability, this is not enabled by default. The permission node is...
Read more about this resource...

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Can we also repair armor :3? And does it work with diamond too?
I imagine this ability does not work with diamond tools only because Diamond blocks are not earth bendable and this ability requires the block that the tool is made of to be repaired. I am guessing armor may be added later, but I do not think armor works with this ability at the moment.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I imagine this ability does not work with diamond tools only because Diamond blocks are not earth bendable and this ability requires the block that the tool is made of to be repaired. I am guessing armor may be added later, but I do not think armor works with this ability at the moment.
You would think diamonds would be able to be earthbent as we saw Aang bending the crystals in the caverns when fighting Zuko and Azula. You could make them earthbendable in the config though

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Diamond = Crystal not earth XD
In the show Aang was shown to be able to bend the crystals in the caverns when fighting azula and zuko. He made a dome to protect himself and made a crystal armor set when charging a azula.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
In the show Aang was shown to be able to bend the crystals in the caverns when fighting azula and zuko. He made a dome to protect himself and made a crystal armor set when charging a azula.
I understand that crystals were able to be bent by experienced earth benders, but as a default with project korra, diamonds are not an earthbendable block. If server owners wish to use diamonds with this ability there is a possibility there could be a config later on for it, but at the moment there is not. I imagine the only reason diamonds are not enabled at this time strictly because diamonds are not bendable as a default.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I understand that crystals were able to be bent by experienced earth benders, but as a default with project korra, diamonds are not an earthbendable block. If server owners wish to use diamonds with this ability there is a possibility there could be a config later on for it, but at the moment there is not. I imagine the only reason diamonds are not enabled at this time strictly because diamonds are not bendable as a default.
but you can already add them to the config. the blocks at least