• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Removing 'NB' from the Project Korra Server List (Requested)

Do you want NB removed?

• Remove NB from the server list.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Don't take action

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Hello all.
A few people have asked me to write this post, as they feel the Project Korra community should not be promoting a server like 'NB'. (I'm saying NB and not the full name because that would count as advertising. If you do not know which server I am talking about feel free to message me and I'll inform you).

I agree with the people and so I'm making this post. NB is a terrible, racist, homophobic and toxic community. All of the server's that I have been on from the Project Korra server list has had rules against discrimination, homophobia, racism ect. But this server does not.
The owner lets his player's say these terrible, discriminating things. If you're black, gay, or just generally different to the average white man/woman, you're verbally assaulted there.

With the amount of younger people that play and enjoy bending server's, I don't believe that NB should be promoted on the server list. It sends a horrible message and that younger person will eventually get upset when they go there, just for being different? Or worse, they think it's acceptable to have the toxic behaviour that their community has. I don't think Project Korra should send that type of message, especially with the amount of LGBT people that play.

Now I know you might say, it isn't really your business what happens on their server. Well, you're right. There's not much you can do about the things that happen on their server, but there IS something you can do to stop more people that are looking for a good server from going there.
They should be taken off the Project Korra Server List. I know that you like to give server's an even chance, but tell me, why do they deserve it?
There's a number of reasons why they don't deserve to be on the Project Korra server list, but the most important are the reasons I'm listing.

I'm sure many, many people could provide screenshots of the countless times the things I'm describing has happened. It happens way too often.

If you agree with me and think this server should NOT be promoted on the Project Korra Server List, please just write ''I want NB removed.'' and hopefully they will hear us out.

I really hope they remove it, I feel bad for the player's that are in such bad hands.
~Loony

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello all.
A few people have asked me to write this post, as they feel the Project Korra community should not be promoting a server like 'NB'. (I'm saying NB and not the full name because that would count as advertising. If you do not know which server I am talking about feel free to message me and I'll inform you).

I agree with the people and so I'm making this post. NB is a terrible, racist, homophobic and toxic community. All of the server's that I have been on from the Project Korra server list has had rules against discrimination, homophobia, racism ect. But this server does not.
The owner lets his player's say these terrible, discriminating things. If you're black, gay, or just generally different to the average white man/woman, you're verbally assaulted there.

With the amount of younger people that play and enjoy bending server's, I don't believe that NB should be promoted on the server list. It sends a horrible message and that younger person will eventually get upset when they go there, just for being different? Or worse, they think it's acceptable to have the toxic behaviour that their community has. I don't think Project Korra should send that type of message, especially with the amount of LGBT people that play.

Now I know you might say, it isn't really your business what happens on their server. Well, you're right. There's not much you can do about the things that happens on their server, but there IS something you can do to stop more people that are looking for a good server from going there.
They should be taken off the Project Korra Server List. I know that you like to give server's an even chance, but tell me, why do they deserve it?
There's a number of reasons why they don't deserve to be on the Project Korra server list, but the most important are the reasons I'm listing.

I'm sure many, many people could provide screenshots of the countless times the things I'm describing has happened. It happens way too often.

If you agree with me and think this server should NOT be promoted on the Project Korra Server List, please just write ''I want NB removed.'' and hopefully they will hear us out.

I really hope they remove it, I feel bad for the player's that are in such bad hands.
~Loony
You know, it is possible to add a few lines of code to the plugin, which would disable the plugin for their server.

kevin

Verified Member
Yes I agree with you Loony, This server has gotten destructed since the Co-Owner Kervdus has left it has gone down hill. The Owner is very childlish & Immature and very homophobic I really hope you delete this server from your list Mistphizzle. Please we beg you to remove this server from your list. No one likes this owner He has 5 players average a day he just got 18 today then went back down to 5-6 players Average but that probably doesnt matter. No one likes that owner.

~ Great Respects Kevin

Loony

Verified Member
Please clarify what the "N" in "NB" stands for?
I'm sorry! I'm not talking about your server.
The N is too much of a giveaway but the B stands for 'Bending', and the owner has 'MC' in his Minecraft IGN of that helps.

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
You know, it is possible to add a few lines of code to the plugin, which would disable the plugin for their server.
I don't think they deserve that. They have the right to use the plugin, I just don't believe they have the right to gain player's from the server list.

Loony

Verified Member
Also, if someone could post screenshots of the things that are said there, it would help the cause.

kevin

Verified Member
As you can see A player Jess has more screenshots of the owner Being childish & homophobic I have some aswell I just have to find them in my folder So Give me like 1 hour and 30 min and Ill find all I can

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In addition, since there aren't technically rules for content made by servers to be removed from the list, I'm not sure if there's grounds for removal

Status
Not open for further replies.