• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Remote Earthbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
*facepalm*
That is an equivalent of saying that because Amon's dad could bloodbend a courtroom full of people during the day so all waterbenders should be able to bloodbend multiple people at a time during the day.

Bumi was the ONLY person who could do that. And we all know how much experience Bumi has. He has more experience then Toph near the end of Legend of Korra. It would take a bit more then even a master to perform that.
You forgetting that Bolin have bended the earth twice without touching. The one time he have launched rocks/boulders while riding on a mouted Naga and the time he was flying on a place of the GROUND but he still could bent the ground.

owlcool

Verified Member
You forgetting that Bolin have bended the earth twice without touching. The one time he have launched rocks/boulders while riding on a mouted Naga and the time he was flying on a place of the GROUND but he still could bent the ground.
Well, then allow earthbenders to bend without looking when they are on a horse or pig, and I don't remember the second one from the way you describe it, share pic?

djmyernos

Verified Member
I'm pretty sure Korra used earthbending while riding in a Satomobile. She wasn't touching the ground, either.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well, then allow earthbenders to bend without looking when they are on a horse or pig, and I don't remember the second one from the way you describe it, share pic?
now that i seen video, i know for sure that he did not bent any ground or boulders. But u find interesting that he might have bent some bombs attached to the rocks that i think i saw.

HydroMan

Verified Member
An Equivalent of Touching something solid that is touching the ground, simply like what Bolin did.
Bumi in the coffin was held by the chain which needed to be attach to something that was touching the ground. Which means that it doesn't matter how Bumi has experience with EarthB., so by that everyone could bent earth in the same position/situation he was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.