• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Remote Earthbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Shifting is a bad idea, as in probending earthbenders needed constantly to earthbend disks without looking at them to select as their source (unless shifting on air and then blast it i won't mind). And speaking of probending, was the all arena made from EARTH? I want to question this before i can give you my final thought to agree for the changes of earthbending needing to stand on earth for them to bent. Earthbenders don't have to necessery have the source touching the earth that he is standing on to bent it, as like i said, toph moved the peble that was on wooden table by earthbending.
Actually: Yeah I did mean shifting on air, or any similar block such as water. Shifting on earth would just use that earth block.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Actually: Yeah I did mean shifting on air, or any similar block such as water. Shifting on earth would just use that earth block.
Now that we have beta 1.4-1.5, we not dont have to discuss further as it is already finished xD

Hero

Verified Member
2 Earthbenders and an Avatar bent lava.
1 Earthbender that was rather skilled with decades of experience that could lift mountains could remotely bend.
Now this is why we wouldn't have this as the default, IF it was added.
3 earthbenders, Toph can bend lava too. Shes also the only earthbender to master all sub-elements

HydroMan

Verified Member

That isnt fire that cooking Toph's food. And it wouldnt be zoomed in for no reason. The avatar series is most likely hinting that Toph can lavabend.
k
I think we all heard her saying, confirming that she can't lavabend. Or atleast what I think i heard while having conversation with Biolin&Opal.

Hero

Verified Member
k
I think we all heard her saying, confirming that she can't lavabend. Or atleast what I think i heard while having conversation with Biolin&Opal.
Eh, im going to say she can just so her old self can feel special.

owlcool

Verified Member

That isnt fire that cooking Toph's food. And it wouldnt be zoomed in for no reason. The avatar series is most likely hinting that Toph can lavabend.
Oh you know, that could just be coal, confirming extraction is canon.

Hero

Verified Member
Oh you know, that could just be coal, confirming extraction is canon.
Coal doesnt look like that, unless you use wood and wait hours for it to go down. That looks like lava and why else would they zoom in on dat pot.

owlcool

Verified Member
Coal doesnt look like that, unless you use wood and wait hours for it to go down. That looks like lava and why else would they zoom in on dat pot.
The Show doesn't exactly have the best representation of logic that confirms to our world. In Avatar Platinum seems common enough to be used in tanks. Platinum basically just appears in nature in the real world, and very rarely at that. On the flip side of that spectrum, Metals such as aluminum could have the same properties and be much more common. So coal being like that is kinda not the worst inaccuracy. Besides, wasn't Korra asleep or away before it zoomed in on the pot?

Hero

Verified Member
The Show doesn't exactly have the best representation of logic that confirms to our world. In Avatar Platinum seems common enough to be used in tanks. Platinum basically just appears in nature in the real world, and very rarely at that. On the flip side of that spectrum, Metals such as aluminum could have the same properties and be much more common. So coal being like that is kinda not the worst inaccuracy. Besides, wasn't Korra asleep or away before it zoomed in on the pot?
Extra extra, blah blah blah. zoomed in on the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.