• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Redstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hi guys!

Well, I have been thinking on what can be explored in Minecraft using the "Bending Laws".

So, I came up with an idea! Redstone, at the moment, is just used, if used, as a Project Korra Item in the junction between Minecraft and Avatar.

Brainstorm:

Airbending would be able to destroy Redstone (wire) blocks. Redstone is represented in being an amount of red dust. So, in circuits, if Airbending would be used near by, the dust would vanish.

Waterbending would wash away Redstone just like Air. In addtion, Water would break Redstone machines (pistons, comparaters, etc.), making them not working. Broken Pistons would retract and stay retracted during two minutes. If the Broken Piston would get mined, there would be dropped an item named Broken Piston. If the Sticky Piston gets washed with Water, the slime drops as a ball and the Piston gets broken.

Earthbenders would be able to use Redstone on their hands, in the Metal(something. The basic move to shoot metal) slot, Redstone would be shot instead of metal. If the dust hits some mob, the mob gets blindness during a second and Redstone particles would appear around the player's head.

Firebending would be the useful Bending Art in Redstone circuites. If they use Lightning on a machine, it activates during two seconds. If the Bolt hits Redstone Dust, it would activate during one second. (*Iron doors count as machine)

Thanks for reading!

Loony

Verified Member
^ I second that.
Apart from it being more realistic to interact with redstone, what would be the purpose?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hi guys!

Well, I have been thinking on what can be explored in Minecraft using the "Bending Laws".

So, I came up with an idea! Redstone, at the moment, is just used, if used, as a Project Korra Item in the junction between Minecraft and Avatar.

Brainstorm:

Airbending would be able to destroy Redstone (wire) blocks. Redstone is represented in being an amount of red dust. So, in circuits, if Airbending would be used near by, the dust would vanish.

Waterbending would wash away Redstone just like Air. In addtion, Water would break Redstone machines (pistons, comparaters, etc.), making them not working. Broken Pistons would retract and stay retracted during two minutes. If the Broken Piston would get mined, there would be dropped an item named Broken Piston. If the Sticky Piston gets washed with Water, the slime drops as a ball and the Piston gets broken.

Earthbenders would be able to use Redstone on their hands, in the Metal(something. The basic move to shoot metal) slot, Redstone would be shot instead of metal. If the dust hits some mob, the mob gets blindness during a second and Redstone particles would appear around the player's head.

Firebending would be the useful Bending Art in Redstone circuites. If they use Lightning on a machine, it activates during two seconds. If the Bolt hits Redstone Dust, it would activate during one second. (*Iron doors count as machine, if connected to a Redstone circuit)

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.