• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Recruiting - Developers

MIsty

Verified Member
Hello! Thanks for reading. If you are here because you might be interested in dedicating some of your time and skills to help a server then I want to talk to you!

Im Traced_, aka Mixty, aka, Misty owner of MysticEmpire.

We are growing fast yet we are struggling to find a good dedicated developer. We don't expect you to be a master, we just want someone who's learning and wants to practice their skills with our support! If you are just starting out, or need a home, we can be the place for you!

Developers are needed because we want to be unique so your role is the most important in the server next to admin. With this it's hard to find someone we can trust, so I'm hoping to make friends and possibly hire a great person who wants to help us go the extra mile!

There are incintives and potential pay outs for your work so it's not just a free position. However, we don't pay you like it's a job. All donations go to helping the server, at the end if you have created plugins/changes that support the server and increase donations, you will be eligible for a percentage of what we earned. Admins are not paid, this is the closest paying position on the server.

Please contact me on Skype and I can interview you and then show you where to fill out the application.

I hope to hear from anyone eager to join a community family and help us achieve greatness!

Server website:www.mysticempire.net
My Skype:traceddot

Thank you for your time!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Maybe she will make a bootleg copy and sell it on some foreign website for bootleg PK...:eek:
Something similar happened to me, no fun trying to communicate with people who only speak chinese.

MIsty

Verified Member
Well, I'm disappointed you think my intentions are to rip someone off, smh.btw hi jed. I'm not looking for someone to remake pk/jed. I need someone familure with these plugins, thank you for your time.

But dang hero, not funny, I'm looking for help and your trying to make me look bad and you don't even know me.

jedk1

Well, I'm disappointed you think my intentions are to rip someone off, smh.btw hi jed. I'm not looking for someone to remake pk/jed. I need someone familure with these plugins, thank you for your time.

But dang hero, not funny, I'm looking for help and your trying to make me look bad and you don't even know me.
dw i didnt think you would do something like that, was just curious as to what a dev would do with jedcore xD

Hero

Verified Member
Its a talent <3
Although I am sorry if I made you look bad. I am sure no one actually thinks you will rip someone off.