• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Realistic Bending Progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
So, this is a pretty complex idea but here it goes. There might be a way to do this already and if there is I ask you explain this to me! So, lets say when someone starts out, say as a fire bender. You would start as a Novice Fire-Bender with only the most basic abilities, Fire blast and some other super basic bending ability. The fireblast would be very weak but enough to call yourself a bender. Then, as you trained with a master or just practiced your abilities, you would move to a Fire-Bender Apprentice. With this you would get a couple more abilities, maybe like fireshield and blaze, you get the gist here. This would also increase your power in all the abilities and increase how you utilize the day power multiplier. Then you would become an Experienced Firebender, being able to use almost all the abilities and being a little more powerful in all of your abilities than you were before. Here's where it gets interesting. You can only become a Master Fire-bender if your respective nation and or respective master allows you to go on to that level. This is when you would become a true Master, utilizing your sub-bending like lightning for example. This would be a more fair way to spread out the skill without murdering new people who joined the server also making it more difficult to obtain the insane damage dealing lightning. You could do this with all of the bendings, with every new title, slightly more power increase and ability unlocks. If this is already possible please tell me how to do it!

paliate

Verified Member
I do not think this would be a good addition to the plugin, If you wanted a levelling/progression system then that's simple to do with permission plugins o3o

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I do not think this would be a good addition to the plugin, If you wanted a levelling/progression system then that's simple to do with permission plugins o3o
Not only is this not a realistic addition, it has been stated by Mist that the plugin will not become this.

Status
Not open for further replies.