• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
RazorLeaf

RazorLeaf 1.3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

RazorLeaf - A powerful plantbender ability

RazorLeaf

Element: Water/Plant

Description: Click while in PlantArmor to shoot out a razor sharp disc of plant material in the direction you are clicking.

Functions: Left-click

Permissions: bending.ability.razorleaf (not default)

Config:
Code:
RazorLeaf:
  Damage: 4
  Cooldown: 5000
  Range: 20...
Read more about this resource...

Janny

Verified Member
1. It should be kinda like fireshots. Idk why but that would be cool.
2. Make it so that it doesn't require PlantArmor.
3. GO PLAY SOME POKEMON AGAIN AND TRAIN A RANDOM GRASS TYPE STARTER, USE RAZORLEAF. ;-;
4. This looks more like a PlantDisc. ;-;

Sorin

Verified Member
1. It should be kinda like fireshots. Idk why but that would be cool.
2. Make it so that it doesn't require PlantArmor.
3. GO PLAY SOME POKEMON AGAIN AND TRAIN A RANDOM GRASS TYPE STARTER, USE RAZORLEAF. ;-;
4. This looks more like a PlantDisc. ;-;
1. The move shouldn't be a clone of another move but with different particles
2. It requiring plant armor makes the move way more interesting
3. So what if it's a pokemon's move name, honestly who cares(Not me).
4. How does something look like a name?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nice addition to plant armor :) My only suggestion would be to make it so you can shoot a few razorleafs before destroying the armor. Other than that though, nice job :D

kingprolol

Verified Member
Is it possible to make a passive where plant benders change blocks that are under them in a radius of 4 to leaves?? If so that would be awesome!!!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is it possible to make a passive where plant benders change blocks that are under them in a radius of 4 to leaves?? If so that would be awesome!!!
It is, but why would someone do that, and how would that be even possible...?

kingprolol

Verified Member
It is, but why would someone do that, and how would that be even possible...?
Of course it's possible, think about earth benders where they get a glow stone following under them. If you are still not convinced look at mineplex' super smash mobs snowman class's ice aura. Why would someone make a plugin like that? That is because it makes it more convenient to access leaf blocks so you can use your plant bending abilities anytime. Consider other abilities, they can all be easily accessed and used. For example water needs water or water bottles (highly accessible anywhere) to work, earth needs earth blocks (basically everything) work, and fire and air needs nothing else to work. Plant abilities however would need a leave block for it to work properly. So you see? Sorry for the bad gramma.

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
Of course it's possible, think about earth benders where they get a glow stone following under them. If you are still not convinced look at mineplex' super smash mobs snowman class's ice aura. Why would someone make a plugin like that? That is because it makes it more convenient to access leaf blocks so you can use your plant bending abilities anytime. Consider other abilities, they can all be easily accessed and used. For example water needs water or water bottles (highly accessible anywhere), earth needs earth blocks (basically everything), and fire and air needs nothing else. So you see? Sorry for bad gramma.
1. This move would be pointless 2. how would you just make plants under your feet? 3. How would a water bender change earth into plants magically? Honestly it makes no sense at all, plus this isn't a place for you to ask for move, go make a suggestion post.

kingprolol

Verified Member
1. This move would be pointless 2. how would you just make plants under your feet? 3. How would a water bender change earth into plants magically? Honestly it makes no sense at all, plus this isn't a place for you to ask for move, go make a suggestion post.
Not plants, but leaves, like the minecraft block leaves. You are not reading it right, please read again. And sorry, I posted it in the wrong section.
Edit: I found my solution, thanks for the quick replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Not plants, but leaves, like the minecraft block leaves. You are not reading it right, please read again. And sorry, I posted it in the wrong section.
Edit: I found my solution, thanks for the quick replies.
Still makes no sense that you are somehow changing earth blocks into leaves (plants).

Sorin

Verified Member
Please watch this video:
and imagine that it is not ice but leaves. Sorry I had to use a video to explain, seems like you don't really understand.
You really don't understand either this is a plugin to resemble bending, not super smash mobs, in what logic can a bender just spurt out leaves from his/her feet? Logic, you should really try it. You do realize why plantbenders have to use vines and grass ect, right? Because they cant create them.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Of course it's possible, think about earth benders where they get a glow stone following under them. If you are still not convinced look at mineplex' super smash mobs snowman class's ice aura. Why would someone make a plugin like that? That is because it makes it more convenient to access leaf blocks so you can use your plant bending abilities anytime. Consider other abilities, they can all be easily accessed and used. For example water needs water or water bottles (highly accessible anywhere) to work, earth needs earth blocks (basically everything) work, and fire and air needs nothing else to work. Plant abilities however would need a leave block for it to work properly. So you see? Sorry for the bad gramma.
It's really easy to make, takes elss than an hour, but I mean it makes no sense.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@kingprolol When he says it wouldn't be possible he doesn't mean the programming, he means in the world of TLA/TLK a bender would not have the capabilities to do this, it would be impossible for them to do.