• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Quirky Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
As silly and stupid this may sound, but maybe expand this onto AcrobatStance or new ability to allow chi blockers to run and jump across the tops of the players' heads. Suki did this during the breakout of the Boiling Rock, and she was cool, quirky and badass when trying to reach over a wall, which she later jump over to reach the warden.

Not asking too much, but a nice little easter egg. I do think this would be benefitial and aid chi blocker in some good jackass fashion. It is also something that's impossible to achieve through minecraft vanilla means, so this would turn out to be something unique/new.

xNuminousx

new ability to allow chi blockers to run and jump across the tops of the players' heads.
How often are there players of this amount this close to each other on bending servers in bending allowed areas? Lol.

nice little easter egg
Aight

It is also something that's impossible to achieve through minecraft vanilla means
It'd be possible in Minecraft, but the circumstance required to use this would unlikely occur.

Many isn't necessary. Jumping onto and camping onto one player's/mob's head should be enough. I can imagine you can troll a lot of angry zombies with this one [emoji14] I think adding a drawback that on the entity you're standing on does a sudden move should force you to drop.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Suki isn't a chi blocker, she is just a really capable fighter and I doubt that this would apply to every chi blocker even if Suki was a chi blocker at that point in time, sort of like how Ty Lee's paralysis was much more potent and lasting than that of the Equalists.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.