• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

QuickTrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Now honestly I have no idea if this is possible but in other plugins you can be in a laying position on the floor.

So what this ability will do is when the chi blocker shifts the person 1 block infront of them will be "tripped" (they will be in a laying position on the ground). The person will stay on the ground for 3 seconds. They can't be hit in this position!!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I like the name, but the bad thing is that it doesn't martial art-ish. I hate to say it needs change.

At first, my thought was that this is such a simple move, that even my grandpa would be able to pull it off with her leg/foot. Now that I took it from another reference, I see in my mind a guy in white robe and black belt performing, and another guy running towards the persons back un-noticed, then the white person flips him over by binding is limbs, causing him to fall over his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.