• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Quicksand

kingbirdy

Verified Member
This is a pretty simple earthbending move that sinks and immobilizes enemies. To sink an enemy, just punch in their direction. Enemies who've been sunk can't jump out of their hole until the move reverts. If you've been sunk, you can use shift with the move selected to escape.

The range and duration of the quicksand are configurable in the projectkorra config.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qaekjouujaguh4/quicksand.jar

Credit to Gahshunk for the suggestion that inspired me to make the move.

kingbirdy

Verified Member
Wait i found a bug, if u quicksand something then u hit them the earth will revert and kill them
You mean if you use quicksand on them, then punch them while they're in the hole? Or do you mean if you use quicksand, let it revert, and then use quicksand on them again?

kingbirdy

Verified Member
if u punch them while they're in the hole
I'm not able to reproduce this. What version of ProjectKorra are you running, and are you running any other extra abilities?
They have to be on a full block for this to work, that's kinda annoying, also hard to aim
yes, they have to be on an area that's solid earthbendable material (the 3x3 area they're standing on, plus 1 below them). This is by design, and plus the ability wouldn't work right otherwise - they wouldnt be trapped if one side of the hole wasn't there.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
This is a pretty simple earthbending move that sinks and immobilizes enemies. To sink an enemy, just punch in their direction. Enemies who've been sunk can't jump out of their hole until the move reverts. If you've been sunk, you can use shift with the move selected to escape.

The range and duration of the quicksand are configurable in the projectkorra config.

requested move: Water Whip can u plz create that for water that would be great :D

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member

can u plz also made the download available for media fire?