• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Question About Suggestions

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
In the suggestion section, there are two 'flags' that I don't quite see which means which.. These two are Pending Review and Looking Into.
Some people say that a suggestion first goes through pending review and then it is moved to looking into, but it appears the other way to me.. There are far more suggestions in the 'Looking Into' section and very few in the 'Pending Review' section.. This makes me think that Pending Review is after Looking Into..
Could someone please clear this up?
@MistPhizzle

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I dunno what's happened with that, but it was supposed to be pending review > looking into. Pending review I don't see very often anymore, but several of my older moves that I suggested still have it.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Pending Review - Have not reviewed yet.

Looking Into - They have reviewed it and looking into the move.

They just are reviewing suggestions quickly, so there are more Looking Into than Pending Reviews

HydroMan

Verified Member
Pending Review - Have not reviewed yet.

Looking Into - They have reviewed it and looking into the move.

They just are reviewing suggestions quickly, so there are more Looking Into than Pending Reviews
So pending reviems means they havent thought about it and have not tested in-game?