• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Put out lava & fire with airbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
In the show, airbending is shown to be able to put out fires and cool lava, so I propose that some airbending abilities (not familiar with many, perhaps you guys could let me know what abilities would be good for this) be able to cool lava and put out fires like in the show, when Roku and Aang are shown using their airbending to cool lava.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Airbending can all ready put out fires with airswipe, airblast and airburst.;)
I think being able to cool down a lava bender's source block would be an unfair advantage for airbenders.
In addition Aang put allot of effort in cooling down lava so I think that if this would be emplemented only charged airswipe should be able to do the job.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Airbending can all ready put out fires with airswipe, airblast and airburst.;)
I think being able to cool down a lava bender's source block would be an unfair advantage for airbenders.
In addition Aang put allot of effort in cooling down lava so I think that if this would be emplemented only charged airswipe should be able to do the job.
Perhaps give it a charge or cooldown time?

V

Vidcom

It does both already, best moves to do so are AirSwipe, AirBlast and AirBurst.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This is already in the plugin. As an added bonus, you can also use AirBlast on something (player / mob) that is on Fire and it will put them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.