• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into PullEarth (Horizontal Raise Earth)

Thomas Hernandez

Verified Member
Shouldn't there be a horizontal version of raiseearth. It is in avatar a lot and i could se it being useful in many circumstances.

Madocean

Verified Member
Isn't this JedCore?... Or is it an individual add-on... I can't remember... I know that there's the add-on combo EarthPillars but I can't remember if the move is JedCore or now. I know it's not Core though.
It's an independent resource, I can garauntee it :p I have jedcore and dont have earthpillar, earthpillar is another one of the resources I'm looking to add to my server.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Well I don't see the one im referring to in the downloads section... I'm positive it's JedCore....

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Pretty positive it was Jedcore's.

As for the OP's post: Yeah.Agree.Suggested Before.

I think it should retain all the values and dimensions of a raise earth.

Concept is the same, but with a minor difference of requiring to take one step before executing it, which is the sourcing part (it isn't necessary, but with it you can select the precise location):
  • You must select the "source"/origin block, via left click, from where (i.e. which/what block) you want the horizontal column/platform shoot from.
    • Then left click (for a horizontal column) or sneak (for a platform) in the direction you want to shoot out while pointing at air.
  • Or, If you skip the sourcing part, you'll automatically shoot out a platform/h-platform from a block(s) that's two blocks away from the user, straight and forward.

And, to keep simple and not filling up the arsenal with another counterpart of Collapse, right clicking with TerrainShift (that's how I would call it) should undo its enviromental effects.

Madocean

Verified Member
Pretty positive it was Jedcore's.

As for the OP's post: Yeah.Agree.Suggested Before.

I think it should retain all the values and dimensions of a raise earth.

Concept is the same, but with a minor difference of requiring to take one step before executing it, which is the sourcing part (it isn't necessary, but with it you can select the precise location):
  • You must select the "source"/origin block, via left click, from where (i.e. which/what block) you want the horizontal column/platform shoot from.
    • Then left click (for a horizontal column) or sneak (for a platform) in the direction you want to shoot out while pointing at air.
  • Or, If you skip the sourcing part, you'll automatically shoot out a platform/h-platform from a block(s) that's two blocks away from the user, straight and forward.

And, to keep simple and not filling up the arsenal with another counterpart of Collapse, right clicking with TerrainShift (that's how I would call it) should undo its enviromental effects.
I mean I see no reason why this shouldn't just be an addon of raiseearth if you're keeping the dimensions. Also a couple questions; for point two what do you mean by straight and forward? And what is "terrain shift"?
also again i h a v e jedcore, it's not included lol

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
For the sake of an example, I just called the OP's terrain shift.

Well I see the reason why it shouldn't be extention to raiseearth. Presumambly I can expect it requiring a cursior to point a certain side of the bendable block to form a proper barrier for your chosen position, which would sometimes big incovenients If it were to rely on.

Imagine you fell in a small raven, and somebodies is about to get you. There is no enough blocks to create a wall or a roof over and in the crater you're in, and the only you could defend yourself is by creating a wall above. However, you can only reach the horizontal side of the block but not the top, and it's too steep for EarthGrab to work - so you're pretty much screwed there with half on heart to about meet your doom.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt