• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (RPG) v1.0.0 Has Been Released!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The wait is over! After much teasing and lots of hype I am pleased to officially launch the ProjectKorra (RPG) plugin. To use this plugin you must also run ProjectKorra (Core) v1.5.0 or higher.

You can find more information on what this plugin does and where to download it here: http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-rpg.37/

Please keep in mind, this is the first release of the plugin, please report all bugs you find (I expect they will be found).

Thank you all so much for being patient. We'll get to bug fixing and taking suggestions after Christmas. Our Resource Pack is getting an update this afternoon and then we'll sort of go silent on development.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Anything about wiki team? Or will that be announced Friday/whenever the weekly post happens?

Ted Kim

Verified Member
Excuse me, I downloaded this and put into my bukkit file's plugin file. But I don't know how to use ProjectKorra(RPG). So if you don't mind, can you tell me how to use this?