• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ProjectKorra: Leveling System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IStackerI

Verified Member
Hello, For a while I've been having an idea of bending levels. From Novice to Master. There will be a total of 70 levels to achieve and master. Now I know what your wondering. How will this work? Well, it's simple. It may to be much sense the lack of developers, but Pk could release a new plugin called "ProjectKorra (Levels)." This plugin will feature of commands like.
===========================================================================================

• /bending levels toggle. (/b l t)
  • /bending levels who. (/b l w) It tells you levels of player who are online.
  • /bending levels help. (/b l h) This is tell you other commands to help you how to level up, and tell you what level of master you are at.
===========================================================================================

How can you level up?: Well, you can level up by killing players or mobs. To level up you must have a certain amount of kills and kill streaks. For example, if you're just joining a server and you kill 3 players or mobs, that is one level. When you are at a level of 30. You'll have to get a kill streak of 10 or 7 to level up. While this can be changed in the config of this plugin.

When you level up, you're bending abilities and passives could get stronger. For example, If you're at level 70 the highest level you can easily destroy a mob or player because your amount of practice and mastery. This can also be changed so players won't be able to one shot anything in their path.

Another
feature of this plugin is the feature to have its own ranking system for players. It could or should be able to track the player will the highest levels. Players with the highest levels could receive a reward for their level or mastery. Though Owners of servers could just remove this feature. This plugin will give a whole new aspect of bending. To show skill, time, and perfection.

Will leveling up take time?: Yes, leveling up will take time to do as you will need skill. Owners of mob arena's could use those mob arenas for training to level up. Also, a new reminder killing mobs will take a slower time of leveling up since they don't really have real combat skills, and movement. I know it is a hard to make this a new addon sense ProjectKorra is lacking developer's but that is okay. Because if you take time to code it could lead to perfection.

Last edited:

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Not trying to be annoying or burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure that a leveling system for the Core has been denied.
Guess we'll have to see and wait for official word.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Leveling is just not something that would work that well with PK, in my opinion. It generally leaves newcomers feeling massively weak and discouraged from playing. Also, grinding with most elements (except fire and lava) takes forever.

Loony

Verified Member
The founder does not want ProjectKorra to head towards any kind of levelling system for bending. I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.