• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Korra won't let me use certian moves

Gamer_606

I can do a lot of moves but some abilitys won't work for example one of them is firebreath, blood bending, and combustion bending. By the way I am op on the server (its my server).

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I can do a lot of moves but some abilitys won't work for example one of them is firebreath, blood bending, and combustion bending. By the way I am op on the server (its my server).
Are you receiving any errors in your server log? If not can you please provide a list of the other plugins you are using as it may help us track down if there's a conflict here.

Thank you!

Gamer_606

No there are no errors when I do the ability but when I started the server I found this "
[Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerAnimationEvent to JedCore v2.7.2-Spigot1.12.2-PK1.8.7
org.bukkit.event.EventException: null" and my plugins are ProjectKorra,Jedcore,Luckperms,Worldedit,BendingEssentials, And Multiverse core