• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Progression

Spode

Verified Member
I've been to a few bending servers since first discovering Minecraft: The Last Airbender and there are a few servers who choose to make a sense of progression in the bending abilities so my suggestion is a built in feature for the RPG plugin where players start out with a limited number of abilities and can "learn" new ones over the course of their playtime.

There should also be a randomized element much like with the assign element feature where certain people would know certain moves so they be teach those moves onto others. The order of abilities should always be configurable and the randomizer should also be configurable as well as both features being optional.

As to how players can learn abilities on their own is something I have no idea about, but that can be something discussed in this thread.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I know this counts as necro, but nobody responded to this, so I don't think it would be cared much.... They said that this basically ain't gonna add any levelling system or something alike that involves in benders advancement to earn new buffs and abilities.