• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PorjectKorra Mod

I was wondering if you could make a ProjectKorra mod, containing everything in the plugins (Core and all) but you add mobs from the series, I have been a big fan of this plugin since 2016, thanks for all you do to make this plugin what it is today! If you cant do the mod, could you do a resource pack that lets say if a pig is names "Appa", it turns into Ang's Appa!

Aztl

I was wondering if you could make a ProjectKorra mod, containing everything in the plugins (Core and all) but you add mobs from the series, I have been a big fan of this plugin since 2016, thanks for all you do to make this plugin what it is today! If you cant do the mod, could you do a resource pack that lets say if a pig is names "Appa", it turns into Ang's Appa!
Unfortunately, ProjectKorra won't add Avatar animals. You're better off using other plugins or mods for this purpose.