• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Plugin won't install at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello people,

I have a problem, and I dont know if this is a bug or not but I hope someone can help me fix it. I placed the latest version of PK in my plugins folder using the latest version of bukkit but my server won't mention the plugin at all! When I typ /plugins it says: Plugins (0): . I don't know what's wrong or how to solve it. I hope someone knows what's going on and can help me!:D
I was very excited to try all the new moves and stuff but now i can't :(

-Finn

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'n sorry. Someone told me to make a better thread. I can't get the latest.log right now. I'll post the link as soon as possible.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not sure :3 i'm also a total noob about this but i know the fix to this. make sure you're using java 7. There was a similar problem with someone else with it not loading.
I read that thread to but I didn't knew it was the same prob:3 Let me install Java 7 and try it again. Tnx;] (I'm using Apple btw)

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'n sorry. Someone told me to make a better thread. I can't get the latest.log right now. I'll post the link as soon as possible.
You could have used the edit button :)

And yes the error is caused because you do not have java 7. Once you install java 7 your old version of java will uninstall itself so everything will work out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.