• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zismo

Verified Member
How do I prevent lightning? Previously, I had forbidden her team in permissions, and now this does not work.

ashe36

Verified Member
Hi Zismo, if you go into the config of the plugin and Control+F (or just scroll down) "Lightning," you will find something that looks like this:

Lightning:
Enabled: true
Description: Hold sneak while selecting this ability to charge up a lightning strike. Once charged, release sneak to discharge the lightning to the targeted location.

You're going to want to changed the enabled setting to false, as so:

Lightning:
Enabled: false
Description: Hold sneak while selecting this ability to charge up a lightning strike. Once charged, release sneak to discharge the lightning to the targeted location.

I hope this helps.

Zismo

Verified Member
Hi Zismo, if you go into the config of the plugin and Control+F (or just scroll down) "Lightning," you will find something that looks like this:

Lightning:
Enabled: true

You're going to want to changed the enabled setting to false, as so:

Lightning:
Enabled: false

I hope this helps.

As I understood it to turn it off, and how to make the ability to issue certain players zipper?

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
How do I prevent lightning? Previously, I had forbidden her team in permissions, and now this does not work.
I know what you mean, what you want to do is to disable the group's permission for lightning. To do so you must add this permission to the group: -bending.ability.lightning (Make SURE to have the hyphen there)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The method in which you negate a permission node changes from permissions plugin to plugin. Generally speaking, to negate, you give someone the hyphen before the node, or ^ with bPermissions. Look at the documentation for your permission plugin for information on how to do this.

The permission node you want to negate is bending.ability.Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.