• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Plants as waterbending sources

norman251

Verified Member
Hey ProjectKorra!

So as of late I have really begun to LOVE this plugin, and I have been playing on multiple servers. However, today I decided that I would like to create a private server for bending. It worked! Except for one thing. As a waterbender, I cannot use plants (tallgrass, vines, leaves, etc.) as "source blocks" for my bending. I would be so thankful if someone could tell me the reason as to why this is not working.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but should the ProjectKorra addons be in the plugins folder? And by addons I mean things like PKItems, PKRPG, PKProbending, etc.

Thanks!

-N251

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hiya!

What version of ProjectKorra are you on? If you are on 1.8.0 Beta 12 (the latest), make sure you have the plantbending permission (bending.water.plantbending) or you won't be able to bend plants as sources (you can see if you have it by going /bending who <yourname> ). If you don't have it, add it with /bending add plant OR rechoose water as your element when you are sure you have the plantbending permission (should be default).

Another thing would be to check the config file for all the blocks that can be used for plantbending. Make sure there are some blocks in there, or well, nothing will be able to be used.

Hope that helps. :)

norman251

Verified Member
Thank you so much for replying! I am sorry I couldn't respond sooner, but /bending add Plant worked! I have another question though. Is there a way to make this happen as soon as someone becomes a waterbender?

Again, thank you!

-N251

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yep. Just make sure the player has access to the bending.water.plantbending permission when they choose water and they will get plantbending automatically :)

norman251

Verified Member
I'm really sorry, but I am not very talented in navigating the server files. Would you mind telling me how to do that? Because I have no idea. XD