• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Plant Manipulation - Plant Bending

Do you like the idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
The vine will do 1 1/2 damage plus slowness.
I like this idea a lot, but I do not like the slowness. Instead of slowness, I was thinking some sort of entombing ability, to show that there is actually a legitimate vine wrapping around an entity. Here's just an example of how I'd imagine this would turn out using my idea:

The leaves/vine encases the target to where they can't jump out of it, they have to break the leaves to get out, or use bending to get out. These leaves could entirely encase the target, like so:

I see some people calling the second image OP, so that's why I have two different suggestions.

Denny

Verified Member
I like this idea a lot, but I do not like the slowness. Instead of slowness, I was thinking some sort of entombing ability, to show that there is actually a legitimate vine wrapping around an entity. Here's just an example of how I'd imagine this would turn out using my idea:

The leaves/vine encases the target to where they can't jump out of it, they have to break the leaves to get out, or use bending to get out. These leaves could entirely encase the target, like so:

Who dat sexy beast in dem leaves c:

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member

I see some people calling the second image OP, so that's why I have two different suggestions.
In the first picture: "ooo I'm gonna be a movie star"
xD

Helios

Verified Member

I don't think the second image is OP because leaves aren't hard to break.

Majorite

Verified Member

I like this. So, let me clear this up, the vine hits the enemy, and it wraps around him. Then, it puts him in a leaf cage that he must break to get out of.
But, we would need to make the leaves of that non-breakable like ice is for Torrent, Surge, etc.

David

Verified Member
Oh I also have another thing to add, I think there should be options in the confirguration for this move to define a "leaf."

Like with earthbending, server owners can define which blocks are earthbendable. I think the default "plantbendable" block should be leaves, but also make it possible for other blocks such as grass, vines, ferns, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.