• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PK Origins

Majorite

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it, was good.

I have an interesting question to ask. So, the question is: How did you find Project Korra?
That basically means the way you discovered this website. It can include by friends, randomness, etc. You can also state what happened after it.

Here's my story:
A long time ago, I had orion's bending plugin. It was very fun, and I just got it when they finished its last update. Eventually, I became very bored as it didn't update. I checked on the plugin every month or so to see if it was finally done. One day, in August, I discover somebody on the Bukkit Page saying that the plugin is outdated and a new one is being created. It provided a link that sent me to the ProjectKorra website. I instantly loved the plugin, and here I am today.

Share your story!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
My story:

I am a subscriber to AlanticCraft and they did a review of The Avatar: The Last Blockbender mod. I watched it since I love ATLA and TLoK and they mentioned a bending plugin in the video. I own a small server so I was pretty excited about it. I went on YouTube and searched "Minecraft Bending Plugin" and found Azermage's reviews of the original plugin. I went to the Bukkit link in the description and there was a comment that said there was a more updated version and it had a link to PK. Immediately made an account and suggested LavaStar if any of you remember that.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
My story:
This includes almost my entire Minecraft experience <3

I had recently joined a tiny RPG server during Minecraft's old beta 1.7. When I joined the server was using a Naruto theme to become semi popular. After a week of enjoying that, the server shut down. Just before it did I was able to get permissions to the owner's private server. Where I was able to test out the very first of Orion's plugin. That exposed me to Minecraft Bending. After time passed I found two servers. Ophion's Skywars, and Bucket Heroes. Skywars was a simple PvP server at the time with hardly more than 7 people on at a time. Bucket Heroes was pretty large and was very popular due to its recent installation of Orion's plugin. I played on that server until it eventually lost its appeal to me. Lagg, resets, and its slow death. So I left Bucket Heroes and kept looking for a bending plugin, the next one down the line that I liked was Runefists' Bending Heroes. I hardly played it, but I eventually I came back in a later time. At this point I decided to return to Ophion's Skywars. Heh, boy did that tiny server grow. It went from a single 7 people PvP server to a whole network of eight servers. Even as I speak Ophion plans on expanding to Garry's Mod. Now I moderate on Ophion under UnlitedOwns, PK's current GFX designer. I mainly stick around his Avatar Survival where we use PK's latest dev builds. Now we're at the present day. Where I frequently visit PK's forums, Bending Heroes, and Ophion.

If you're like me you've completely skipped that long post, and started reading this. To sum things up I was around when Orion created the plugin, and I was able to follow it to the present day. Where I moderate on UnlitedOwns' (PK GFX Artist) server, and continue to think of suggestions for ProjectKorra.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Similar to @Majorite's story, I too fell in love with the bending plugin created by Orion and often wondered why there were not updates being released, especially with the arrival of the series "Avatar: Legend of Korra". One day, it was quite funny, I will looking up details on spiritual projection, unknowing that this project exsisted, and as I scrolled down, I found a thread relating to it, I believe the author was @Zolteex! However, as I started browsing I fell in love with the plugin and I previously knew Mist briefly from his past server, so I knew it was going to go far. I still enjoy sifting through the threads today, and even though I do not reply to most I am reading through almost every one of them!
I am thankful for finding the project, as it has provided a major impact on the server I moderate, and it brought a wider variety of moves and techniques for the server members to enjoy.

~Apple<3

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it, was good.

I have an interesting question to ask. So, the question is: How did you find Project Korra?
That basically means the way you discovered this website. It can include by friends, randomness, etc. You can also state what happened after it.

Here's my story:
A long time ago, I had orion's bending plugin. It was very fun, and I just got it when they finished its last update. Eventually, I became very bored as it didn't update. I checked on the plugin every month or so to see if it was finally done. One day, in August, I discover somebody on the Bukkit Page saying that the plugin is outdated and a new one is being created. It provided a link that sent me to the ProjectKorra website. I instantly loved the plugin, and here I am today.

Share your story!
The post on Orion's plugin was me I do believe <3

StatefarmNick

Verified Member
The only server I ever played on in minecraft was Etriacraft (Mist's old server) and towards the end of the servers time it always advertised ProjectKorra, so I made an account soon after Etria shut down and I started coming on here more often, trying to find other etriacrafters and If they started servers.

chazpants

Verified Member
The only server I ever played on in minecraft was Etriacraft (Mist's old server) and towards the end of the servers time it always advertised ProjectKorra, so I made an account soon after Etria shut down and I started coming on here more often, trying to find other etriacrafters and If they started servers.
I must one of who your looking for

Tenket

Verified Member
I played this when it was minecraft the last airbender mod.
Was super excited when i heard someone was continuing the project. Playing in 1.6.3 until only 4 months ago.

I love how it adds in something special to minecraft without making it take center stage. Tekkit stuff is fun but it becomes about the addons and you forget the core joys of minecraft, PK is that little bit extra that keeps me playing minecraft all the time.

Sketz

Verified Member
May be long, :p

A long time ago i used to be a staff member on a server, then i moved to co-owner.
When the server didn't have anyone on it, but me and my friends. They wanted me to get some plugins to try in the server.

Because it was a boring day. I had consol to the server, so i was able to upload plugins.
My friend Sharkus, gave me a plugin called "Bending". Orions plugin.

Then when they where messing with all the other plugins, i looked at bending.
My very first element was Water. I became a water-bender. Then when i looked up bending, Since i was such a noob at it.

I figure out some stuff. The first move i've ever bended was torrent.
The move was spinning around me, and i was amazed. When it was spinning, i tried messing with it.

I launched the torrent at Sharkus, and they noticed it was really cool.
Then i realized i could control where the torrent would go.

After messing with all the bending, Sharkus became a Firebender.
My other friend x_SkatesPro_x had become an earthbender.

Days have passed, and eventually the server had shut down.
I searched for server that had carried such a plugin.

Then i met TLA, The bending server. if you know the server. It can be a Awful at times..
When i left that server, I had created my own server. my very first server. Was a bending server.

Bending had inspired me to start my own bending community and bending players. I loved the plugin, and still do.
Well after a while, Someone had told me that bending has been updated. I looked, nothing.

Because Orion wasn't the guy who had updated it. It was MistPhizzle.
I've seen MistPhizzle on so many forums before, he was everywhere.

When i found out that MistPhizzle had created and improved bending, it was a shocker to me.
I noticed on the bukikt page where Orion's old bending plugin is, that he was a Manager there too of some sort.

So i updated to ProjectKorra, thus knowing the website. Now to this day, i'm here.
MistPhizzle has made many improvments, and i love ProjectKorra. Just a few things i don't like :p.

Sorry for all my grammer errors lol.
Thanks for reading! :D