• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PK Notifications!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I still get NaN? o_O

EDIT: Still sends me to the old link.
I just checked the link again as well and it seems like it's still got to be approved. So my bad, I didn't see that. Sorry! ;-;

However, it did say should it should be approved within 60 minutes so it should go live in the next half hour-ish. Sorry for the delay :p

Edit: It's up now. Sorry for the wait :p

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Released a small update (v1.0.2)

• Fixed clicking on notifications taking you to the wrong link (had an extra slash)
• Added Shoutbox link in the popup
• PK Notifications now gives off an alert when the extension is updated

If it doesn't work, please let me know next time. It's literally been months since I touched this and I only just found out it wasn't working lol.

Edit: The update will be out within an hour (it has to be approved again). It will automatically update within 5 hours after that OR you can redownload it.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Released v1.1!

Had a few requests to change the icon the ProjectKorra (Core) logo, so now you can! You can now right click the icon and click "options", showing you the new options menu.

Now if you like the slick and clean PK Logo, you can use that now! :D

The update should be live within an hour but will automatically be installed for everyone (thanks Chrome ;) ) within 6 or so hours. Let me know if anyone runs into any issues and I'll push out updates to fix them quickly.

Enjoy ;)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Posted small update (released last night) for v1.1.1.

• Introduced changelogs! Changelogs can now be seen whenever the extension is updated by clicking the update notification, or by clicking the link in the options page.
• Changed color of notification count when using the ProjectKorra Core logo as your main icon. The notification count is now shown in red, not blue.
• Bug fixes. Yay!

Also, do you guys think the popup needs a revamp to fit the new current style? If so, any suggestions?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Posted 2 new updates! Version 1.2 and 1.3!

Version 1.2: Messages now show the sender along with how many messages there are.

Version 1.3: New popup UI!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. :)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Due to the new CloudFlare protection on the forums, you will have to visit the forums yourself every so often for PK Notifications to start working again. For those who don't know, CloudFlare protects the forums from many things and right now it's protecting it from PK Notifications reading anything :p

I am currently looking at ways around this but for now, just bare with it. Sorry that I can't do anything more. :p

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Few changes recently.

1.4: Added a feature that allows you to only get notifications if the forums are open in a tab (that way you won't be marked as active all the time). Go into Options -> Run in background -> Change to "No".

1.4.2: Fixed the above feature turning itself off after a restart (lol)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Posted a new update: version 1.5!

Now everyone has the ability to access some of the addons hidden features ;)

v1.5 adds the ability to pimp out the new forum theme with a bit more spice and style. You can get the forums looking like this:

This isn't enabled by default. But to add it, click the icon to bring up the menu > Configure > Custom Theme > Click the button to change it to YES. Now refresh the forums and enjoy the new theme ;)

I know not many people will use it, but I hope that those who do enjoy :D

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Extension is currently broken due to the new forum updates. It messes up the new forum theme AND notification don't even work currently so... Please disable it in the meantime.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
New Version Available: v1.5.1
  • Updated Ad Hider
  • Fixed extension not working with the new XenForo 2.0
  • Custom themes disabled for now due to incompatibility with the new forum

Dreig

I hope it works? =)
Of cource no one will write to me here, BUT just in case I'll install this

Last edited: