• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied PhaseChange (For earthbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Hernandez

Verified Member
This ability turns earthbendable blocks that you are looking at into quicksand (while shifted and regular sand when not shifted) and when you click it turns into stone. The quicksand is only one block deep and basically makes sand act as if it is not there while shifted and turns into regular sand once you let shift go. This would be a useful trick but also be very nice when you want to build using earthbending.

King Boomy and Toph have used this, but I couldn't find any gifs...

Madocean

Verified Member
I believe a move like this has already been suggested & developed, but I'd like to expand on the idea of earths states of matter :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
We should expand onto that.

The List below should on the bendable list conigurations or to the ability's If it does provide an exclusive for itself:

Left Click
Diorite > Polished Diorite (sneak in reverse)
Andesite > Polished Andesite (sneak in reverse)
Granite > Polished Granite (sneak in reverse).
Clay > Hardened Clay (sneak in reverse).
Sand > Sandstone > Smooth > Chiseled (sneak in reverse). (Must have sandbending).
Red Sand > Red Sandstone > Red Smooth > Red Chiseled (sneak in reverse). (Must have sandbending).
Magma > Stone. (Must have lavabending).
Stone <> Gravel.
Dirt <> Coarse.

Sneak
Andesite|Diorite > Cobblestone.
Coarse dirt > Dirt/Gravel (50/50)

Loony

Verified Member
This ability turns earthbendable blocks that you are looking at into quicksand (while shifted and regular sand when not shifted) and when you click it turns into stone. The quicksand is only one block deep and basically makes sand act as if it is not there while shifted and turns into regular sand once you let shift go. This would be a useful trick but also be very nice when you want to build using earthbending.

King Boomy and Toph have used this, but I couldn't find any gifs...
I don't see much use for this and if this were to be added it should definitely be a combo, which isn't possible with Earth's current sand abilities (because there are none) - this ability would only be necessary if later down the line we added sand abilities that required sand, but as of now, this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.