• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PhaseChange: Config Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Enter into the swing of things slowly... Many server owners are doing with the Avatar RPG mode with plugin Project Korra. They build the Southern and Northern Water Tribes. There is snow, which lay down on the snow and forms a different height, looks very nice on the mountains. And when you cover the outskirts of all this snow, it looks very nice, but when you're moving to the village Waterbenders, they may even accidentally melt the snow using PhaseChange. All the beauty turns into a sad face. The essence of my proposal is to PhaseChange had two new functions in the config. On the picture, which I will provide below, you will see what I'm talking about.

1) Using /b reload will back the snow that was melted.
2) Using /b reload will back the water that was parched.

It's very helpful to many owners of servers.

Thanks for reading, will listen to all your wishes.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm all up for this change. Makes sense why man-build snow should be reverted back by the command, because every other grief blocks by bending return after the plugin gets reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.