• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permissions

Tim Maes

Verified Member
I have trouble setting permissions on my minecraft server 1.7.2
I'm using the latest Korra Core, and I would like to set a permission so my waterbenders can bloodbend... The problem is that I don't know how to set permissions and I don't understand the stuff on the internet. Can someone help me please?

Thanks! :)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
You use the permission node bending.ability.Bloodbending to manipulate the Bloodbending permission node. This is off by default. Go to the documentation of whatever permissions plugin you are using to figure out how to give someone permissions (it changes from plugin to plugin)

jokru

Verified Member
You use the permission node bending.ability.Bloodbending to manipulate the Bloodbending permission node. This is off by default. Go to the documentation of whatever permissions plugin you are using to figure out how to give someone permissions (it changes from plugin to plugin)
Hey, I am having a problem with the move Fireblast, I cannot get my users to be able to use it, only me and another admin with the permission *. Nothing seems to work not bending.ability.fireblast, bending.ability.Fireblast or bending.ability.FireBlast

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey, I am having a problem with the move Fireblast, I cannot get my users to be able to use it, only me and another admin with the permission *. Nothing seems to work not bending.ability.fireblast, bending.ability.Fireblast or bending.ability.FireBlast
Open up a bug report.

Sora

Verified Member
Open up a bug report.
I'm having the same problem... I'm using group manager and I have allowed the TNT and light permissions but anyone that isn't op cant use fireblast and combustion.
any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.