• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouitp

Verified Member
Ok so how do i not have some moves on default like frostbreath and maelstrom? Is there a way to take them off so default players cant use them? Im using Group Manager.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Ok so how do i not have some moves on default like frostbreath and maelstrom? Is there a way to take them off so default players cant use them? Im using Group Manager.
Those are addon moves which you can get under the resource tab. The addon moves should have permission nodes.

P.S. You put the addon moves you downloaded in plugins > ProjectKorra > abilities

jouitp

Verified Member
No, it says the player doesnt have access to it when i remove it from default but they can still use it

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
God I haven't used group manager in so long... You need to give the groups the permission nodes "-bending.ability.<movename>" no quotation marks.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Like your thing?

Code:
/mangaddp <Group Name> -bending.ability.<ability>
?

Cause I just do:
Code:
/mangaddp <group> bending.ability.<ability>
.-.
If you want the move to not be default, you need to negate it. Youre giving them access to the permission.

jedk1

Like your thing?

Code:
/mangaddp <Group Name> -bending.ability.<ability>
?

Cause I just do:
Code:
/mangaddp <group> bending.ability.<ability>
.-.
adding the - makes the permission negative, aka denying it.

- = permission denied
+ = permission overrides other things

the + infront of a permission to override others can be useful for things such as if you have an extramoves package like i do.

Edit: Example:

Default Group Perms:

-bending.ability.LavaFlux
-bending.ability.BloodBending

Extramoves Package:

+bending.ability.LavaFlux
+bending.ability.BloodBending

Adding the extra moves package as a Sub group with the + overrides the default perms set.

Sketz

Verified Member
adding the - makes the permission negative, aka denying it.

- = permission denied
+ = permission overrides other things

the + infront of a permission to override others can be useful for things such as if you have an extramoves package like i do.

Ohhh okay. I just use
Code:
/mangdelp <group> <permission>
x3

Sketz

Verified Member
@jedk1 It does, but i just use it.. Idk, I think it's the same thing, in a different way.

If I'm wrong, just ignore me. x3

jedk1

@jedk1 It does, but i just use it.. Idk, I think it's the same thing, in a different way.

If I'm wrong, just ignore me. x3
i just checked with group manager on my test server, it doesnt negate the perm, it just removes existing ones you've added :3 so like if uve done
/mangaddp default JedLovesSecret
you do
/mangdelp default JedLovesSecret
to remove that permission.

Sketz

Verified Member
i just checked with group manager on my test server, it doesnt negate the perm, it just removes existing ones you've added :3 so like if uve done
/mangaddp default JedLovesSecret
you do
/mangdelp default JedLovesSecret
to remove that permission.
I know, that's what i was kinda saying ;s

Status
Not open for further replies.