• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
what i thought you were saying is that you use /mangdelp to add negative permissions. mangdelp only removes permissions youve added in the configs. it wont add negative perms.
No, I was saying I use /mangdelp to delete the permission from the group.

So if i wand the default move "WaterSpout" for VIP, I will delete the perm bending.ability.WaterSpout from the default group.
Then /mangaddp to VIP rank group.

I was just using waterspout as an example, and I'm not even sure that will work with waterspout x3

jedk1

No, I was saying I use /mangdelp to delete the permission from the group.

So if i wand the default move "WaterSpout" for VIP, I will delete the perm bending.ability.WaterSpout from the default group.
Then /mangaddp to VIP rank group.

I was just using waterspout as an example, and I'm not even sure that will work with waterspout x3
just to make it clear to others tho, you can only delete permissions from a group that you yourself have added. it cant be a default perm. if its default you have to add the -

Status
Not open for further replies.