• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Perm Help

MastDoesStuff

Verified Member
So I help with a hero server and was wondering if you could give a certain hero powers from different elements through permissions?

MastDoesStuff

Verified Member
This question confuses me.
Okay so we are trying to get classes to be able to cast certain abilites from the elements without them having to choose their element so like we want a hero to be able to do the flight with air and maybe firepunch without them choosing their element

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay so we are trying to get classes to be able to cast certain abilites from the elements without them having to choose their element so like we want a hero to be able to do the flight with air and maybe firepunch without them choosing their element
Just give everyone all elements upon first join.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
I understand what You're saying, and the answer is yes.
You're able to give players the permissions throught Heroes plugin, if You're using its levelling system and want a nice system though, make sure to disable every ability and elements' permissions.
You can make a player to get the base permissions when they join the specialization, and then getting new moves by getting higher levels.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
When they first join, run the following commands.
/b ch water
/b a earth
/b a fire
/b a air
/b a chi

As in, make the player run those commands.
By adding the elements He would give avatar to everyone.

How do we do this exactly?
By using serversigns You can link the command that gives the element to the player.
I reccomend to add the following commands to the sign:
/svs add <server> b remove <player> *to remove every elements from the player and preventing multibending*
/svs add <server> b a “element” <player> *to give the element to a player*
The <player> will get the player that actually clicks the sign.
You can get more help on how using serversigns by the command reference of serversigns.