• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Performance in latest PK, (Beta 13 - Official Release)

Does your server lag with the latest PK version?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No difference

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

jedk1

Some people have been noticing a tiny performance increase while other people have been noticing massive lag issues with the new system. What have you been experiencing? Have you been having a smooth time? Or are you lagging massively?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't know about you guys, but things like AirCombos lag hugely for me. But overall, yeah. It does lag a lot more than it did before.

Sorin

Verified Member
This whole "Performance" thing is really pointless, it didn't help at all, my tps went from 19, all the way to 14.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'd like to state tyat it did work for me. We were having huge lagg spikes, but it's all gone noe we updated. (Not all gone, but it has been decreased)
What other bending related plugins do you use? I only use Core.

Loony

Verified Member
I'd like to state tyat it did work for me. We were having huge lagg spikes, but it's all gone noe we updated. (Not all gone, but it has been decreased)
What other bending related plugins do you use? I only use Core.
The only thing I have is JedCore.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Still having issues, but I can't find my beta 12 backup to downgrade to.

I don't know if it is any use, but here is a timings test I took, spanning multiple instances where my TPS dropped to 12 or lower for a few minutes (The spikes are not consistent enough to lower the avg tps): http://timings.aikar.co/?url=12077061

Just a note, while PK is contributing a large amount to the server load, I do have other plugins as well, so someone running just PK or minimal other plugins may be able to offer a better timings test.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
My server has also started getting Spigot logs saying it has stopped responding. Prior to beta 13, this never happened.