• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Past Lives - Avatar Ability

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
They should just make this in the basic minectaft code. Lol. HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE? Hear that PK Developers and Staff? You are gonna be famous.
XD

Janny

Verified Member
This will 100% be one of the most amazing things to ever happen in this plugin if it was added. I LOVE THE SUGGESTION.

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
It would be cool to have this to show all of them at once. It would be hard to code, but I think it would be worth it. Also, you have to try to make it so it doesn't make lag.

I think that would be cool.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I personally love this idea. Great job on all the mechanics of the commands and sequence of actions, they are all decent and amazing, somewhat cosmetic, features that would add to an avatar's experience.
However, you can not save skins of a player sadly, only the current one can be applied to NPC's.
Once a player changes its skin, the past one can no longer be retrieved via coding API's such as Spigot, or Bukkit.
However I do love this idea and I hope it is taken into consideration!
Possibly, and just a concept, if the player chooses to enact this command or feature on a solstice, the avatar can boost one element (Which ever main element the past avatar had) by double or a third of the normal avatar state configuration options?

For a visual reference:
Avatar Roku assisting young Avatar Aang at Roku's Temple against the FireNation during the winter solstice.

~Apple<3
Don't forget, Avatar Kyoshi manifested herself through Aang as well, and it wasn't a solstice. I'd suggest the Avatar be able to use this ability to have their past lives manifest through them, in other words, the player's skin and nametag could be replaced by the past Avatar's, and they would receive a boost in whatever the past Avatar's main element was.
Yea and my idea would be if the past avatar happen to be at the moment when the present avatar is, the present one can ask for his/hers assistance to fight, and when/if (s)he agrees on , the ex-avatars body would then switch to the place where the current avatar stans, allowing him to fight for him with bending but unabling to interact with the world as a spirit (cant break blocks, swing sword), while the current avatar is in subconcious state - observing the fight throught spectator mode or seeing it from the assistance eyes (inside his body). The Past Avatar will be staying there for a sort amount of time, before returning to his last standing point, bringing the current avatar back to his manifested body.

Maybe this can be achieved throught the command? Like /bending avatarhelp assistance will notify you that "Your assistance to [past avatar name] has been sent!" and the reciever will recieve "Avatar [name] needs your assistance to help him defeat someone. Do you accept the request? (Type yes to accept it, no - deny it"

HydroMan

Verified Member
Change my like into a "winner" rating, cuz this is suggesting that could break the internet. GJ on creativity :D