• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MagmaBlast [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

MagmaBlast - An experiment involving balls of magma and pretty explosions.

So I posted a thread on whether I should release this, and the majority said it would be awesome if I did. Note that this ability is NOT finished (hense the b in the version string) and will be expanded and modified.

Without further ado, I present to you:

MagmaBlast
The very first (decent looking) Earth combo ability!

Credits:...
Read more about this resource...

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen updated MagmaBlast with a new update entry:

MagmaBlast beta 0.2

Made entities' food drops cook when killed with this combo.
I realized something was missing in PK and will see this being added soon; combos dont have a stop() method for when the plugin restarts. I added a stop() method but this will not work until PK has been updated to support this.
For now, restarting your server while a player uses this combo may drop some netherrack on the ground.
Can be avoided by toggling bending for everyone.​
Read the rest of this update entry...

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
This move is seriously awesome, but it would be amazing if you could walk around in a given area while it is active, Like 5 blocks away from it, before it dissapears.
Also, it would be really cool if when you throw it, it creates a little pool of lava wherever it lands.
This is the best lavabending move/combo so far -c-

jedk1

this move is by far the most difficult combo
its easy, idk what ur on about.

Shift with EarthBlast
Swap to LavaFlow
Stop shifting
Shift again
RightClick the ground instantly as you start sneaking.
BOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.