• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaThrow V2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

LavaThrow - LavaThrow Ability for Earth Benders

LavaThrow:

Usage: Sneak near lava, when particles start appearing, you can left click up to 5 times (while sneaking) and shoot a "beam" of lava that travels about 10-15 blocks towards an enemy, and sets them on fire if it hits them.

Config:

All config options for this move can be located at the end of the default ProjectKorra config under 'ExtraAbiltiies -> jedk1 -> LavaThrow'

ChangeLog:
V1.0.6:
-Fixed the region detections thanks to...
Read more about this resource...

V

Vidcom

This move no longer works as it uses a particle spawning method no longer supported in 1.8, so don't bother downloading it :p

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
I do not see any reason to move to version 1.8 as virtually all abilities that people do not work, including lava too.

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
idk what you are on about? everything works for me, except things that involve falling liquids...
Well, recently I've used on my server 1 FireBreath on spigot 1.8 server crash, and you will put in Public abilities that are on the server such as: Fireball, etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.