• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] IceWall [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Pls make a config option for the revert thing. I don't want it to revert. I use it to close my palace c:
or an option to turn it into packed ice? that was owners can turn packedice bending on and off to make it perm or not :D

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen updated IceWall with a new update entry:

The BIG UPDATE you've all been waiting for! (Must use PK 1.6.0 Beta 14)

ICEWALL is now affected by other abilities. Only a select few of them were implemented, but there is something there for every element:

Airblast now does damage to the wall and may shatter it after repeated strikes.
Fireblast also does damage in BOTH its forms, however the charged Fireblast does more damage to the wall and will shatter it quicker.
Lightning is meant to instantly shatter the wall on collision!...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Aw, maybe EarthBlast then? EarthSmash is buyer only for the server I play on. :'(

BlueGhost

Verified Member
So first of all, I love the move you've done, the way you did it, just got awesome!!! :D
But in reality it looks wierd in a certain way, allways that you see people in the show doing this kind of ability, it tends to be quite inregular, just like your gift show
So I would like to be seeing a little more inregularity in the wall itself if possible, I just think it would make it look a lot more natural and just cooler
If it is impossible to do or even if you just dont like the idea, dont worry, I still love the move :D

Sorin

Verified Member
Hey do you think you could make this so you hold shift the ice wall will follow your cursor for a configurable amount of blocks? that way we can make curved ice walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.