• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] IceWall [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

IceWall - Erect a wall of ice to protect yourself from your enemy's aggressive attacks!

A good amount of you guys were asking me to make some moves for the other elements. Here's my first shot with Ice! I put a lot of effort into this one, so please: if you like this add-on be sure to leave a review!Erect a wall of ice to protect yourself from your enemy's aggressive attacks!

IceWall Special thanks to @KatnissD12 for helping me test this awesome ability!
Erect a wall...
Read more about this resource...

brad

Verified Member
Does this ability eventually shatter on its one? If not can you make it so it does xP Can you also make it so you can effect the range at which you can shatter?

miguelez23

Verified Member
Making the Ice Blocks you raise bendable could be quite handy in combat (Maybe an option in the config - like Frost Breath), additionally a revert option in the config could be useful too as I need to manually /bending reload to remove the heaps of walls made but not shattered.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Suggestion:
Make the move creep up like raise earth, so you can push yourself to the top of it instead of getting stuck inside of it.. Do you know what I mean?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm getting an error

Code:
[12:20:24 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 8
org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:509) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1164) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketHandleTask.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:684) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:625) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:528) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_71]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Methods.canIcebend(Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;)Z
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IceWall.isEligible(IceWall.java:118) ~[?:?]
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IceWall.<init>(IceWall.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IWListener.onPlayerSneak(IWListener.java:29) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:299) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    ... 14 more

Carbogen

Verified Member
I'm getting an error

Code:
[12:20:24 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 8
org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:509) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1164) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketHandleTask.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [?:1.7.0_71]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:684) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:625) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:528) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_71]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.Methods.canIcebend(Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;)Z
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IceWall.isEligible(IceWall.java:118) ~[?:?]
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IceWall.<init>(IceWall.java:44) ~[?:?]
    at ca.carbogen.korra.icewall.IWListener.onPlayerSneak(IWListener.java:29) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:299) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-"606148f"]
    ... 14 more
You must be running PK BETA 10 or higher to use this addon.

@Carbogen You still can't use snow blocks as a source.
This will most likely be fixed when the new version of ice wall is released. Sorry, I thought I fixed it in 1.1.0 but apparently not...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

This will most likely be fixed when the new version of ice wall is released. Sorry, I thought I fixed it in 1.1.0 but apparently not...
Tnx! I am really excited about it! :)

Sorin

Verified Member

You can use snow but not snow blocks, if that makes any sense. But i thought you would be able to use snow blocks themselves.

could maybe add a left click option where it shoots forwards? amazing how it is tho <33 tytyty
And this would be a supper cool addon to this move.

Carbogen

Verified Member
could maybe add a left click option where it shoots forwards? amazing how it is tho <33 tytyty
I've gotten this suggestion before. Here's an explanation of why I'm not planning on doing that:

IceWall will be effective in series with other moves - I have made IceWall destroyable by some abilities from Core, including Lightning, EarthSmash, IceBlast and most importantly Torrent. Torrent is able to carry a player a certain distance, which enables a skilled waterbender to make torrent carry their enemy towards an IceWall. Usually (not always) the IceWall would shatter on contact with torrent, dealing additional damage. This makes torrent a decent defensive and great offensive ability if used properly ;) I dont see a use of making the wall throwable, and if I tried I would probably ruin the move with bugs.

Sorry if this disappoints anyone, I might reconsider someday, but for now the wall will stay in place.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I've gotten this suggestion before. Here's an explanation of why I'm not planning on doing that:

IceWall will be effective in series with other moves - I have made IceWall destroyable by some abilities from Core, including Lightning, EarthSmash, IceBlast and most importantly Torrent. Torrent is able to carry a player a certain distance, which enables a skilled waterbender to make torrent carry their enemy towards an IceWall. Usually (not always) the IceWall would shatter on contact with torrent, dealing additional damage. This makes torrent a decent defensive and great offensive ability if used properly ;) I dont see a use of making the wall throwable, and if I tried I would probably ruin the move with bugs.

Sorry if this disappoints anyone, I might reconsider someday, but for now the wall will stay in place.
omg i suddenly love you and this move even more <3333 i didnt mean throwable tho, just so it extends forwards instead of just sideways, say if u were trying to split up a fight or protect a friend you could just left click and the wall would extend forwards inbetween the two people/entities :D:D also do you think you'll carry on making amazing ice moves for us? or is this a one off <3?

Will Schmitt

can you guys PLEEEAAASE make an ability where you can like summon a pool of water onto land, (call it tsunami) like fissure. it would make it more fair against other bending types since it would allow water benders to use ALL their moves.

jedk1

can you guys PLEEEAAASE make an ability where you can like summon a pool of water onto land, (call it tsunami) like fissure. it would make it more fair against other bending types since it would allow water benders to use ALL their moves.
because water benders so need more op moves.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
we already have plant bending and water control with water control hold shift on a source and you can move it wherever you like

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member

hey dude i found a little glitch where the wall makes and breaks instantly in avatar state could you fix? pleasee :D

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Could you make it so when you go into the avatarstate, its as big as raiseearth in avatarstate too? also another thing, shouldn't it shatter by it self or revert?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Pls make a config option for the revert thing. I don't want it to revert. I use it to close my palace c:

Status
Not open for further replies.