• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FireBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

FireBreath - FireBreath Ability for Fire Benders

FireBreath:

Hold sneak to breathe fire for 3 seconds, then have a 5 second cooldown.

Config:

All config options for this move can be located at the end of the default ProjectKorra config under 'ExtraAbiltiies -> jedk1 -> FireBreath'

ChangeLog:
V1.0.4:
-Added some special easter egg. Read the config.

V1.0.3:
-Fixed the region detections thanks to runefist.

V1.0.2:
-If you have any previous config for firebreath delete it, the new one has...
Read more about this resource...

V

Vidcom

I have been looking for the easter egg realy hard but cant find it xD
I hope some of you guys can give me a hint.
You can craft a special helmet that, when worn, makes the fire particles become rainbow coloured. The helmet is called "Pyro-vision" and is a reference to this video:

Crawl Atlastopian

Verified Member
You can craft a special helmet that, when worn, makes the fire particles become rainbow coloured. The helmet is called "Pyro-vision" and is a reference to this video:
How do you craft it? Since there isnt a hint in the plugin so far i know.

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
This move is very good and is moderate balanced, except it is not blocked by air shield. AirShield is made much less useful against firebenders because of it.

V

Vidcom

This move no longer works as it uses a particle spawning method no longer supported in 1.8, so don't bother downloading it :p

jedk1

jedk1 updated FireBreath with a new update entry:

Recode and Rerelease!

This is a recode of the original move, with some changes and alterations. The recode should make the move less laggy and look a bit cooler. Some note worthy changes include:
  • Redone config entries (see main post for details on the config options)
  • Changes to rainbow bending activation
  • Changes in how particles appear
This version of the move requires PK 1.6.0 Beta 5 and above! (otherwise it will spam your console with horrible nasty little errors, and you don't want that...
Read the rest of this update entry...

jedk1

it doesnt work for 1.6.0 beta 4 soooo, how do i make it work?
When i made this update originally, i used the updated particle library which is now what beta 5 has, because 1.8 requires a different method for particles

Status
Not open for further replies.