• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] ElementSphere [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So know that it doesn't use MultiAbilityApi. Do we put the move in the abilities folder?
It uses the MultiAbilityAPI that got added in one of the latest BETAs. So not the ability folder, but if you are using the latest version, there should still be an MutliAbility folder.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can you please fix the earth attack always doing terrain damage or at least add a config option to turn it off or revert? That'd be great.

Thanks.

Crawl Atlastopian

Verified Member
Looks great! But i have 2 questions.
1. Were can i find the resource pack for the particals?
And 2. I cant seem to find "Extra Abilities" anywere in the main config of ProjectKorra so i cant edit it :(

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Looks great! But i have 2 questions.
1. Were can i find the resource pack for the particals?
And 2. I cant seem to find "Extra Abilities" anywere in the main config of ProjectKorra so i cant edit it :(
2 things.
1) Download JedCore instead of this ability and put it in your plugins folder.
2) Texture pack? Wah?

Status
Not open for further replies.