• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] BloodPuppet [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

BloodPuppet - Force your enemies into fighting for you!

Who wants a new Bloodbending ability?

BloodPuppet
Force your enemy into fighting for you!

Usage:
Sneak while targeting an entity and you will start bending the blood within them. Bring them close to another entity, and every time you click, they'll attack. This ability lets you control any entity, but only hostile mobs can deal damage to others (players included).
Permissions:...
Read more about this resource...

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I suggest that you make it when you try to make a creeper attack, it blows up. That'd make me (and probably many others) very happy :)

owlcool

Verified Member
I suggest that you make it when you try to make a creeper attack, it blows up. That'd make me (and probably many others) very happy :)
I am not certain how possible that would actually be. Can waterbenders bloodbend sulfur?

Carbogen

Verified Member
I coded this in already. I'm not sure why it doesn't work, but I'll figure it out eventually.

DanStryder

Verified Member
Are these normal air benders with no water/blood bending permissions?

Also it won't affect Opped players.

Air benders are affected by this move for me

Cedax

Verified Member
Okay they are Opped. It is possible to affect them too? Sorry for my late answer and my bad english...

Status
Not open for further replies.