• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Outdated Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think custom abilities and side plugins in resource section should be disable for being downloading if they are outdated for more than a year or a half. Also, have them automaticly become hidden.

The Reason why that should be done is because:
  • People think they are up-to-date, downloading it and afterwards getting confused why they are getting errors in the close or why aren't they just working.
  • Makes the list spammy/long, leaving it unclean.
  • ???
  • Because of #1, someone attempts to leave a comment on about the issue, thus leaving unnecessary notification on my alerts that when I'm following the resource's thread (honestly, a few times I got hyped about it when that happen, having to me expect the creator with a response of an new update).
  • Lol k bye.
^ That is why I think the resource page should be moderatored/managed, let it by a moderator or admin. Thanks for taking time to read this.

~Piece out!~

Status
Not open for further replies.