• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New WaterMove : Drown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keisue

Verified Member
So, I've always have had an idea where a WaterBender could put water over the targets head they would start drowning. So the move would be basically like the Air move Suffocate but instead a Water version.

Thanks for reviewing.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't want to put you down, but this was already suggested and rejected for the following reason.
EASTE said:
Placed Denied for a couple of reasons. The idea itself can be seen as canon, but I have a problem with the fact that it can happen when using Water Manipulation, one of the most easily spammable moves. In my opinion, if this were to be put in the plugin it would also need to be only possible in a water source, if not this could easily become a very annoying move. Please do try resuggesting this (DO NOT COPY/PASTE IT OVER PLEASE), but make it a bit different. Try and make it more balanced!
http://projectkorra.com/threads/drowning.4037/page-2

Elias

Verified Member
Denied due to being both a duplicate, and the fact that the reason the duplicate was denied still stands. This would be detrimental when it comes down to having a water source being used for this.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Denied due to being both a duplicate, and the fact that the reason the duplicate was denied still stands. This would be detrimental when it comes down to having a water source being used for this.
Thought, WaterLock has been suggested and it has pretty much the same concept/utility.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.