• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Water Move:Ice Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummer3475

Verified Member
[click hold shift] and a swarm of ice will circle around you when you left click while holding shift the swarm will slightly get bigger and be able to be control when it is 1 or 2 blocks away from an entity it will swarm around them and attack the entity if clicked again it will make them ice into packed ice giving it a great amount of slowness plus the damage it would take at the entity 1 heart per swipe of the swarm

[shift click at the target] a blast of the ice will blast towards the target

images-6.jpeg

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I could see that, if Katara didn't stop, she would kill the Fire Nation ex-general. :/ should we take the same amount of damage in Minecraft? Somthing like ten hearts divided into the number of ice daggers?

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
[click hold shift] and a swarm of ice will circle around you when you left click while holding shift the swarm will slightly get bigger and be able to be control when it is 1 or 2 blocks away from an entity it will swarm around them and attack the entity if clicked again it will make them ice into packed ice giving it a great amount of slowness plus the damage it would take at the entity 1 heart per swipe of the swarm

[shift click at the target] a blast of the ice will blast towards the target

View attachment 738
I would like that if we kept shifting and move the cursor the ice spikes would follow the cursor and we can use it to aim at the player

paliate

Verified Member
Denying, I don't think that this would be a good idea nor do I see a possible way for this to be made besides particles.
Which would only result in lag, Does this really add a new functionality? A new use? I don't see how its any different from anything that is out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.