• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Water combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummer3475

Verified Member
combos:Multi-Torrent and Multi water manipulation
i would love to see a combo to make a multi torrent and multi manipulation
controls:Multi-Torrent:torrent [click] torrent [click] torrent [click] water bubble [hold shift click at water source] and then a stream of water will surround you and click and the torrent will go into three different streams from the front left and right side and they will all go in the direction you want and hit the enemy and if u click again it will make a big ice dome around the entity with three streams of ice block coming out[symbolizing the three torrent streams] does 4 hearts for all 3 torrent streams
Multi-Manipulation:water manip[shift] water manip [click] water bubble[hold shift at water source]then click at target and 4 manias will come out of the steam being able to control like reg torrent and hit the target does 2 1/2 hearts for all four manips

images-5.jpeg

Unalaq using multi torrent

coolodown:15 secs
range 20 blocks

Attachments

Last edited:

Drummer3475

Verified Member
ok so like you do the combo then the stream like torrent wud go around you and then if u click 4 watermanips wud go out of it from the front back left right sides
then it would be able to control with your mouse

owlcool

Verified Member
So...By the time firebenders are able to use more then one fireblast at a time.....Which has been showed by the weakest of firebenders..... There is a double torrent added that has been shown.... Once or twice?

paliate

Verified Member
This is canon, But the problem i'm really having is the information given. . .
What will the triple torrent look like (I assume it isn't just going to be the circle around the player while charging)?
What use does this move have other then aesthetics? Your really just asking for a move that looks prettier/cooler then the normal torrent or watermanipulation and i think its rediculous given that i could probably do 3 manips while that combo is being done.

You said you could control the 4 manips with your mouse but i don't think that's doable at all, Atleast not in my mind unless you want them all to go in the same direction instead of having their own paths.

Kiam

Verified Member
I dont think this makes much sense because you are only able to control one torrent/manip at a time... having multiple wouldnt add to the combat or utility at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.